This article explains the concept of our Kiosk app. It's ideal if you want to create a traditional kiosk app.
The purpose of this sample app is to demonstrate how to create a traditional Kiosk App. The app is meant to just give you an impression, it is neither a real nor a finished project. It's a kiosk app with PDF Content Items, a Hamburger Menu and support for the Browser Client in addition to iOS and Android.
This app and its contents can be used for demonstration purposes only. It cannot be used for other commercial purposes without prior consent from Twixl media bv.
Please remember that you can play around with this app, and change any settings!
- It has a Hamburger Menu
- It has the Browser Client activated
- It has different Browse Grids & Item Styles
- It has several types of content mixed in the app.
- It supports downloading of content for offline access.
- Banner highlighting your brand or baseline. Can also be an image (logo) and text that links to a website. You could also use an Inline or Embedded Web Viewer, if you want to implement a Web Banner.
- Featured Issue: is a Collection Link with text and an image that links to a PDF Content Item.
- Legacy issues: linking to InDesign and HTML content.