This article explains the concept of our Kiosk app. It's ideal if you want to create a traditional kiosk app.
The purpose of this sample app is to demonstrate how to create a traditional Kiosk App. The app is meant to just give you an impression, it is neither a real nor a finished project. It's a kiosk app with PDF Content Items, a Hamburger Menu and support for the Browser Client in addition to iOS and Android.
Please remember that you can play around with this app, and change any settings!
- It has a Hamburger Menu
- It has the Browser Client activated
- It has different Browse Grids & Item Styles
- It has 1 type of content: PDF Content Items. You can of course add other types of Content Items as well, and even use a mix of different types!
- It supports downloading of content for offline access.
- Web Link with an image (logo) and text, that links to a website. You could also use an Inline or Embedded Web Viewer, if you want to implement a Web Banner.
- Collection Link with text and an image, designed in such a way that this magazine mimics the Featured Issue of a Legacy issue-based app. It links to a PDF Content Item.
- Collection Link that links to a PDF Content Item. This style is used for all the rest of the magazines.