You can preview a complete test app in the iOS Simulator. Find out how in the article below.
- A Mac with Twixl Publisher installed
- You don't need to have access to a physical device to preview your article-based app.
- The app will react and behave in exactly the same way as an app deployed in the App Store.
- The app can be tested on different types of iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
- A preview in the iOS Simulator can be initiated right from the Twixl Platform.
- This solution works only on a Mac
- It does not allow you to preview on Android devices
2. How do I do this?
- Launch the Twixl Publisher macOS App, and make sure you have added your Twixl platform account under Preferences.
- Click the Preview tab.
- Select the correct Twixl User.
- Select the correct Twixl Project (your Twixl App).
- Select whether you want to include unpublished articles or not.
- Click Preview.
- Choose the desired iOS Simulator and iOS version and click Continue.
- Wait for the Twixl Publisher macOS App to finish the build.
- You can now test your app in the iOS Simulator.