Upload your app to App Store Connect
Submit in App Store Connect
Once you have created your App Store build using the Twixl Publisher app, take the following steps to submit your .ipa file to Apple's App Store Connect portal:
For more details about the process of adding an app to App Store Connect, making it a free or a paid app to download, creating in-app purchases or subscriptions, you may want to refer to Apple's own App Store Connect Developer Guide. It can be accessed from the home page of the portal.
1. Go to the portal
In App Store Connect, go to the detail window of your app (assuming you went already to the process of creating an App).
2. Prepare for upload
- Go to the "Versions" part of the application details and click on "View Details" underneath "[App Name] 1.0".
- In the upper right corner, click the "Ready to upload binary" button.
3. Add artwork
Check the latest Apple requirements for your screenshots here.
4. Upload your app
- Download & Install the Transporter tool from Apple.
- Login with your App Store Connect credentials.
- Now follow the instructions to upload your .ipa file.
5. Submit for review
To add an App for review we need to select a binary that we uploaded, add it for review, and then submit for review. The procedure is well explained on Apple's Developer site.
Now wait for the review team to approve your app. Note that this may take anywhere between one to several days.