Upload your app to iTunes Connect
Submit in iTunes Connect
Once you have created your App Store build using the Twixl Publisher app, take the following steps to submit the .ipa to Apple's iTunes Connect portal:
For more details about the process of adding an app to iTunes Connect, creating in-app purchases and subscriptions, you may want to refer to Apple's own iTunes Connect Developer Guide - it can be accessed from the home page of the portal.
1. Go to the portal
In iTunes Connect, go to the detail window of your app (assuming you went already to the process of creating an App).
2. Prepare for upload
- Go to the "Versions" part of the application details and click on "View Details" underneath "[App Name] 1.0".
- In the upper right corner, click the "Ready to upload binary" button.
3. Paid vs. free content for multi-issue apps
If the content in your kiosk is available for free, there's nothing else to configure, and you only need to upload the different issues in the Twixl Distribution Platform.
If you intend to sell individual issues in your kiosk, please check the article about paid content to learn how to add in-app purchases first.
If you also want to offer subscriptions, refer to "Working with subscriptions".
4. Upload your app
- Open the Twixl Publisher app
- Select "Application Loader" from the Tools menu
- Login with your iTunes Connect credentials
- Now follow the instructions to upload your .ipa file
5. Wait for review
After uploading, the status will first change to "Upload Received", then later to "Waiting for review". Now wait for the review team to approve your app. Note that this may take anywhere between a couple of days and several weeks.