Easily add sound clips.
1. InDesign Media palette
- Sound can be embedded in the publication via the Window -> Interactive -> Media palette.
- You can add a sound clip encoded in the MP3 format.
- If you insert an MP3 audio file, you can place any type of button or text object on top of it. Tapping that object on the device will play/stop the sound sample.
- If you select "Place a video or audio file" from the media palette, that clip will be embedded in your app.
- When an audio clip is selected in InDesign, the Twixl Publisher palette also allows you to control the settings relevant for the tablet app.
2. Sound options
- Play in A Loop: Provides a continuous playback of your sound clip.
- Play On Page Load: Will automatically start a sound clip when a user navigates to that page, and you can set an optional delay for the sound clip to start.