Twixl Publisher 18.6 is now available!
Download this version here or use the built-in update functionality.
What is new in 18.6?
- Miscellaneous fixes and minor enhancements (iOS, Android & Twixl Platform).
What was already in 18?
- "Save read position in PDF files" as a setting in Application settings. This makes sure that your reader of a PDF file can continue reading even if the app was killed.
- The Reports menu has been replaced by a reports page (platform).
- All reports can now be exported as .csv (platform).
- Added support for using test payments in the Twixl app (Android).
- Removed automatic page numbering from PDFs (iOS & Android).
- Lots of under the hood changes and improvements (Android).
- Content item alias are now available as an alternative for weblinks. This way you can add multiple aliases to a collection link item. Alias items don't show up in the downloads page and make it more organised for the reader.
- The “Library" feature allows the publisher to display all the collections that are free for a user (either because the collection is free, the user has purchased the collection or is entitled to the collection) by using tp-library:// (e.g. in the Hamburger Menu).
- All connections within our apps are https-only now.
- Included manage subscription button so users can check their subscriptions in Google Play.
The minimum requirements for the mobile apps are iOS 14 and Android 7.