Twixl Publisher 17.4 is now available!
Download this version here or use the built-in update functionality.
What's new in 17.4?
- Added new tp-collection://root/[collection] url scheme
- Improvements to the layout of the paywall (iOS & Android)
- Improvements for monolithic downloads (Android)
- Improvements to 'Restore purchases' (Android)
- The Hamburger menu now displays on the left side for right-to-left languages
- Fix for Google Play rejection: 'Unsafe cypher mode' (Android)
- Fix for Google Play rejection: 'Intent redirection' (Android)
- Fix for an issue with App Tracking Transparency on iOS 15 (iOS)
- Fix for custom fonts not displaying properly (Android)
- Small improvements to 'Keep All Data Offline' apps
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Twixl Publisher 17 introduced these new features:
- Xcode 13 is now a requirement for building apps
- New and improved analytics event tracking and a number of new reports.
- Export of analytics reports as .xlsx or .csv
- Export of all analytics events (using the Integration API)
- Added 'Browser Client' analytics
- New app option 'Blur snapshot in iOS & Android app switcher' to hide potentially sensitive information in the app switcher screen.
- Accessibility improvements
The minimum requirements for the mobile apps are iOS 13 and Android 7.