Twixl Publisher 17.3 is now available!
Download this version here or use the built-in update functionality.
What's new in 17.3?
- We now track links followed in HTML content items
- Fixed an issue with special characters in passwords in the macOS app
- Fixed possible issues with in-app purchases and subscriptions on Android
- Fixed an issue with the orientation of the QR code scanner in the Twixl app on iPad
- Several under the hood changes on Android
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Twixl Publisher 17 introduced these new features:
- Xcode 13 is now a requirement for building apps
- New and improved analytics event tracking and a number of new reports.
- Export of analytics reports as .xlsx or .csv
- Export of all analytics events (using the Integration API)
- Added 'Browser Client' analytics
- New app option 'Blur snapshot in iOS & Android app switcher' to hide potentially sensitive information in the app switcher screen.
- Accessibility improvements
The minimum requirements for the mobile apps are iOS 13 and Android 7.