Automated content publishing made easy.
Types of Content Sources
Content sources are designed to make automated publishing in your apps easier, allowing to easily integrate different types of feeds in your apps.
- In the left menu > Advanced > Content Sources > Click "+" icon to add a content source
The types of content sources are:
- RSS/Atom feed: content from just about any web site, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
- YouTube Channel: a list of videos from a YouTube channel
- YouTube User: a list of videos from a YouTube user
- Youtube Playlist: a list of videos from a YouTube playlist
- Vimeo Channel: a list of videos from a Vimeo channel
- Vimeo User: a list of videos from a Vimeo user
- Vimeo Group: a list of videos from a Vimeo group
Select one of these sources from the list, and enter the required information (feed URL, YouTube channel ID, etc.), and a refresh interval that determines the update frequency for the content.
Furthermore you can define the collection where you want to add the feed, the item style that will determine how the feed will be displayed in the cell, and you can select from a number of predefined templates for styling the content of an imported RSS entry.
"Automated Content Sources" is an extra paid option.