The appearance of the cells on your browse pages can be changed in the Cell Style options window.
1. Basic structure
The basic structure defines the number of columns and rows that a cell will span. The effective size of your cell will the be dependent on the number of columns you defined for your grid style.
2. Cover image
Select how a cover image for the cell should be handled:
- No image
- Scale to Fit
- Scale to Fill
Set padding for extra spacing around the cells
3. Border width & color
If you want a border to appear on the outside of the cell, select the width as well as the color.
The options above allow you to choose how the title of your content item will be displayed within your cell.
- Template: Add several placeholders here according to what you want to see displayed in the cell
- Title Font: Select a font (requires that you have added custom fonts)
- Case: None (leave unchanged), Upper Case, Lower Case or Title Case
- Horizontal Alignment: Left, center, right or justified
- Vertical alignment: Top, Middle, or Bottom
- Padding: Set spacing around the title (will use the background color)